- providing the highest quality of service to our clients
- acknowledging this is a relationship business and we are partners with each of our clients....not resume pushers
- treating each candidate with the same respect that we would expect to receive
- only representing top candidates to our clients
- always having our candidates best interest in mind
- and remembering the three core benefits we provide to our client each day...save them time, money and effort
Because of our broad network within the staffing industry, McIntosh Staffing Resources offers its clients a comprehensive array of service options. We work closely with our clients to determine their specific needs to ensure that their requests are matched with the very best talent in the market place. Our years of combined experience allow us to identify qualified candidates to meet your needs.
Our job isn't finished until you are 100% satisfied!
We look forward to assisting you with exciting choices in your next hiring effort or job search. Review the benefits of working with us and find out how we can empower you!
McIntosh Staffing Resources Staff Certified as "Best in Class" National Association of Personnel Services Certification Program
"One way to choose a recruiter is to ask if they've been certified." -Fortune Magazine
Certified Personnel Consultant - CPC
Certified Temporary Staffing Specialist - CTS
Our Staffing Specialists have committed to their profession by achieving certification.
The Certification is the recruiting industry's seal of excellence. Recruiting professionals with this designation ensures that they will out perform for you.
The National Association of Personnel Services certification program is a self-regulation vehicle for the staffing industry. Staffing professionals with certification possess a professional knowledge base in employment law, changing regulations, best business practices and the highest standards of ethics.
Certified staffing professionals stay current with legal, business and related practices by completing on-going required course study and training. This ensures your business relationship with our specialists will be dealt with the highest level of professionalism.
Current Job List
- Temporary Customer Service Representative - 05/18/13
- Word Processing Clerk - 05/18/13
- Warehouse Receiver - 05/18/13
- Project Manager - 05/18/13
- Quality Control Inspector - 05/18/13
- Administrative Assistant - 05/18/13
- Network Systems Assistant (Nashua) - 05/18/13
- Manufacturing Positions - 05/18/13
- Maintenance Technician - 05/18/13
- Appointment Assistant - 05/18/13