Temporary Jobs/Contract Staffing
What makes McIntosh Staffing Resources successful for you is our keen and quick ability to put you in touch with the right job for your needs. We take the time to listen, consider your goals and stay with you throughout the process.
We are the area staffing leaders in your career field. We utilize our employment network to your benefit. We nurture our market niche offering a mutually beneficial relationship to both you and our client.
All of our Staffing Resource Specialists bring years of experience in both the human resources, recruiting and sales fields. With these skills on your side feel assured you are solicited effectively and professionally.
As a member of our temporary employment team you will have the opportunity to polish your technical skills, explore business cultures, make employment and social contacts, have the ultimate exposure to direct hire opportunities and schedule your week with an allowance of flexibility you are looking for.
As an employee of McIntosh Staffing Resources you are appreciated with:
- Exceptional Wages
- Retirement Programs
- Vacation Pay
- Holiday Pay
- Merit Raises
- Weekly Pay
- Direct Deposit
- Skills Assessments
- Small Group Health Insurance Access
- Employee of the Year Award
- Job Search Resource Information
- Direct Hire Referral Sources
Thousands of job seekers just like you have found successful and rewarding employment relationships through our ever growing network of client businesses from Seabrook to Wolfeboro - Kittery to Kennebunk. We are pleased to have you join our team and trust you will find your employment relationship with us pleasant and rewarding. Contact us today to discuss how we can you put you to work tomorrow. (603) 742-8325 or visit our Contact Us page for more options.
Current Job List
- Security Systems Technician - 11/21/14
- Warehouse Associates - 11/21/14
- Regional Construction Sales Manager - 11/21/14
- Passport Processing Clerk - 11/21/14
- New Manufacturing Positions 1st and 2nd Shift - 11/21/14
- Maintenance - 11/21/14
- Human Resources Coordinator (25 hours a week) - 11/21/14
- Front Desk Coordinator - 11/21/14
- Assemblers Needed! - 11/21/14
- Administrative Assistant - Broadcasting - 11/21/14