With innovation at the forefront of their product lines this proud company continues to exceed its competition with the reliability of their products. The employee culture emulates its product mission providing solid and consistent infrastructure. This global supplier supports the strength and of utility transmission throughout the world. With 50 years behind their success they continue to grow and expand with opportunities evolving. Turnover is very low and employee contentment is high.
This role will report to the Controller of this $40M 3 location facility in Merrimac Valley, NH. With a subordinate team of five employees your focus will be on managing the monthly and day to day transactional accounting functions for all three facilities. Travel is local. Collaborating with Finance and Accounting there will be cross functional responsibilities with sales, management and operations. This company is held by a multinational conglomerate holding company.
RESPONSIBILITIES: With a focus on monitoring areas for process improvement your duties will include
- Assistance in the development of the annual business plan and periodic forecasts, and measure performance versus stated goals and targets.
- Payroll support of over 300 employees processed through ADP, Fixed Asset and Inventory Accounting and Credit Management as well as Expense Reporting, AP and AR.
- Oversee all internal controls providing maintenance and compliance.
- Provide ad-hoc analysis to assist senior management in decision making.
- Collaborate with IT team ensuring data integrity, database and intelligence tools.
- Facilitate information exchange between facilities and balance General Ledger with sister companies as well as the corporate parent company.
- Manage, or assist in managing, the company’s relationship with 3rd party accounting services, such as payroll, benefit administrators, tax preparation services, etc.
- Audit tax, risk and census information as requested.
- Ensure overall business continuity.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE: Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, or related Business Management discipline. 8+ Years of progressive accounting experience is required, preferably in a manufacturing environment.
COMPUTER SKILLS: A strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office products; ability to become one of the experts within the business on ERP systems, and business intelligence tools implemented by the business. Additional software as needed to support the financial reporting and daily operations of the Accounting Department.
$90 - $120K