Fueled by passion and spirit for new ideas this company creates inspiring and impactful customer experiences in the retail industry through interior and exterior creative design management. This key, client relationship- oriented role is responsible for administrative support for all phases of the project work, contracts, schedule, quality control, project cost control, and project profitability all in a deadline oriented environment.
Key responsibilities include:
· Serve as internal client advocate and provide balance to design implementation teams.
· Confidently articulate products and services offered to clients to develop additional opportunities
· Prepare monthly budget forecasting in progress and potential sales.
· As vendor liaison, create and approve subcontracts, purchase orders, and change orders.
· Organize quality control checks of all client deliverables
· Proofread and edit specific materials for accuracy and suggest appropriate edits.
· Prepare presentation materials utilizing spreadsheets, tables, matrixes and decision trees.
· Schedule critical progression – meeting milestones and budgets.
· Attend project meetings and conference calls for documentation.
· Assist in administration of contracts, draft agreements, letters of intent, contracts and RFP’s
· Compose a variety of business correspondence, reports, forms and related materials.
3-5 years hands-on project team support in the design build, architectural, interior or construction industries. Possess excellent written and verbal skills and have the ability to effectively present value added services with clients. Ability to multitask and work in a deadline sensitive environment. Willingness for light out of state travel (New England) occasionally. Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite; Spreadsheets – Tables, Adobe Suite and BlueBeam preferred.