Local manufacturing company is looking for an Industrial Maintenance Mechanic for their maintenance department. The ideal candidate should have at least 3-5 years of experience in a similar role, where they were responsible for routine maintenance, preventive maintenance, and troubleshooting for various mechanical equipment including hand tools, power tools, etc.
This opportunity is on first shift that includes an excellent benefit package, 401k plan with match, medical, dental, life insurance, paid time off and more!
· Assemble, install, and test new machines and equipment.
· Schedule, perform and report costs of routine preventative maintenance.
· Carry out routine inspection of production machines for potential malfunctions, identify defective parts, and assess maintenance needs.
· Implement company guidelines and follows safety rules during mechanical maintenance and use of tools.
· Complete the repair and replacement work of all mechanical systems on time.
· Collaborate effectively with team members in all general maintenance tasks in a loud work environment.
Qualified candidates should have:
· Comprehensive knowledge of production machines and equipment, general maintenance activities and procedures.
· Ability to use a variety of hand tools
· Strong attention to detail, time management, and problem-solving skills.
· Adept at working in a stressful, loud, and physically demanding environment.
· Strong demonstrated ability and knowledge of manufacturing plants and its electrical and mechanical systems.
· Ability to read and interpret machinery repair/maintenance manuals.
· Ample troubleshooting skills for prompt resolution of emergency malfunctions and repair needs.
· Quick at responding to assistance requests and is accepting of a varied working schedule.
· Good communication skills