$19.93/hr plus Health Benefits, 401K, Sick, Holiday and Vacation Pay! Positions are subject to government issued wage increases. We have multiple positions available for midday and second shift.
We are pleased to offer new Full and Part Time opportunities with the US Government National Passport Center at the Pease Tradeport in Portsmouth, NH. The positions play a vital role in providing US citizens essential documentation for travel. These roles can give you a foot in the door to US Government employment as well as career advancement. The center offers a pleasant work culture and celebrates success of team members achieving efficiency and accuracy.
In this team oriented environment you will be responsible for
· Opening incoming applications and processing fees and supporting documentation
· Reviewing and verifying application forms for accuracy and completeness
· Scanning documentation
· Researching and input of data into proprietary software
· Photo Image control
· Packaging completed documentation for mailing.
· Ensuring compliance with all applicable laws and regulations governing passport issuance
· Interaction with customers by email and telephone.
Must have US Citizenship
High School Diploma
Keen attention to detail and accuracy.
Ability to work in rotating processes
Prior experience in clerical support role
Ability to work with computers with ease and input data efficiently
Comfortable working with security regulations
Security Clearance: This is a US Government secure facility…Employment is conditional on the ability to pass government required criminal and public trust security clearance and credit check.
Please feel free to contact us by email or phone to discuss details further or send your resume and one of our staffing specialists will respond quickly. 603-742-8325 [email protected]