Is your New Year's resolution to make a positive change with your career? Do you have property management experience? Apply today! Our client is looking for someone who to oversee their property. Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Attract tenants through advertising and obtaining referrals from current tenants.
- Supervise office and maintenance staff
- Overseeing contracts
- Manage invoices
- Prepare notices and process legal paperwork as necessary
- Prepare a monthly newsletter for residents
- Maintain property by investigating and resolving tenant complaints
- Communicate with maintenance staff and monitor repair work
- Prepare reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data
Salary plus commission! Qualified candidates must be able to pass a background check.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.