Quote from recently placed individual: "Love it here, I am so glad I made the move, thanks so much".
Responsible for repair, installation and general upkeep of complex, interrelated manufacturing machinery, facility equipment and/or building. Works within a team environment to meet departmental goals and objectives. Maintains work area cleanliness.
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Diagnose and repair, with or without schematic or manual, complex, interrelated process machinery; research and recommend efficient and cost effective solution to management
• Perform internal and external facility equipment or building maintenance such as HVAC, painting, plumbing, welding etc.
• Troubleshoot challenging manufacturing or facility equipment and provide weekly, monthly and annual preventative maintenance such as changing coolants, lubricants or filters, following a set schedule
• Train and coach incoming mechanics and maintenance associates on department work instructions, processes, and procedures
• High School Diploma or equivalent preferred but not required • Relevant Vocational or Technical certification preferred
• Five (5) years manufacturing machinery and building experience
Functional/Technical Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
• Ability to provide and receive verbal and written instructions
• Intermediate math, computer and time-management skills
• Ability to self-direct work to complete project within defined time frame
• Advanced knowledge of machine repair, electrical, plumbing, pipefitting, welding, sheet metal, mill-wright and/or facility maintenance
• Must exhibit attention to detail as well as excellent listening, verbal and written communication skills
• Must be able to work with a diverse variety of people from different cultures and backgrounds