Technology Project Coordinator - 30+ hours a week
Fun vibe, casual, trendy corporate culture. In this indefinite contract role you will be responsible for supporting technology applications and hardware needs as well as planning and implementation of proprietary technology. You will have the opportunity to work on a variety of projects to support a wildly successful national event company with a unique and high touch focus on their business relationships.
· Work with marketing executives developing event site pages for venue details, images, guest speakers and integrate registration portals through Salesforce.
· Provide support by tracking milestones and completion of tasks and following up on outstanding matters.
· Support proprietary software applications through JIRA.
· Coordinate hardware set up for workstations for all new hires and serve the office as the troubleshooting guru.
· Provide new development testing for mobile app and assist with test script writing.
· Developing detailed plans and schedules for the scopes of projects, as well as communication plans which detail how and when information will be shared with other team members.
· Coordinate efforts between departments and external participants and participate in planning implementation tasks, including training, follow-up support, and performing needs/outcomes assessments.