JOB SEEKERS – How it Works
- At McIntosh Staffing Resources we ask that you submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you do not have a resume, please complete the application and return to us.
- We will put together an applicant profile for you so that everyone on our recruiting team has access to your credentials.
- Although we work as a team you will be assigned a recruiter who will either call you or email you to discuss your goals and objectives for your job hunt.
- In-office interviews are scheduled based on what job orders we have open at the time. If your recruiter feels that you qualify for an immediate opening you applied with; they will interview you in person. If not, they will get some preliminary information to put in your profile for qualifying you for future openings.
- Once you are determined qualified for a position, with your approval, the recruiter will submit your resume to their client for consideration. Our recruiters submit a thorough Candidate Review with your resume which encompasses many variables about your compatibility.
- Should you be chosen for an interview with our client, your recruiter will schedule everything with you and review specifics about the potential employer and the job responsibilities, etc.
- All offers are extended through your recruiter. If you are not chosen for a particular job you interviewed for, you will be informed of that status in a timely manner and considered again for alternative positions.
- Once placed in a position, your recruiter will stay in touch with you and our client to ensure you are satisfied with your employment decision.
- We ask that you promptly return our calls or emails in order for us to keep the client apprised of your interest.